The Community Garden Society of St. Paul always welcomes new members from St. Paul and surrounding areas!
How To Become A Member:
- Garden members are required to renew their membership and pay plot rental fees at one of the orientation meetings held in March of each year.
- At these meetings members are asked to fill out the Registration Form and asked to participate in the maintenance of the garden.
- As a member in good standing, allotment of the garden plot is on a continuing renewal basis.
- If the member intends to renew his or her plot or let their plot go, they must inform the Garden Coordinator by the end of the garden season.
Membership and Rental Fees:
- Membership Fee = $5.00
- Annual Garden Plot Rental Fee = $10.00
- This money is collected at the orientation meeting held in April, but it can be paid in installments.
- These fees are used to pay for tilling and other activities related to the development and maintenance of the gardens.